terça-feira, 15 de julho de 2008

Things About Life

As I was walking home today, minding my own business, listening to some music with my new headphones, a song start playing in my mp4. I thought to myself, where were you all this time.
It has been ages since the last time I listen to it.
At the end I browsed it back so I could listen to it again, but I was amazed with what happened next. The song wasn't there anymore, I back and forth all tracks but still I couldn't find it.
The day before I had upload the tracks to my mp4, so I went to my pc to search for it, but hell no song to be found.

I had to search the web so I could listen to it again.
Was that a message of some kind? Did i really listened to it? I don't know what happened but sometimes I also see my watch second pointer rolling back.



Juno

2 comentários:

AC disse...

É o que dá comprar leitores de mp4 manhosos na Media Markt!
Quanto ao relógio já é de estranhar, nunca tive problemas com a Swatch...
De qualquer forma era bom podermos recuar no tempo, talvez pudéssemos recuar até ao ponto de sabermos onde é que gravamos o raio de uma música LOL
Bendito Youtube ;)
Bjs

Orinol disse...

It means that you are a crazy person...
But you are my kind of friend guy :D, and that is a great great music, thanks for sharing it...